HEDGE and busy body neighbour trimming it into my bondary.

Decided being as i`m getting a new car which i will have to leave on the drive,it was best to give the impression all is well,after all easy for a spiteful coward to damage your property while you are asleep.All boils down to jealousy,i have a much bigger house and garden than them,and two new cars,all of which i work hard for and we are younger than them.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you could try talking to her . . . its far cheaper and likely to be more successful than solicitors :idea:

Do you really think that is realistic? It is a fact of life that you can get along with some people, and not with others. If you are going to be talking with someone, you at least have to have something in common. Would you want to be talking to a somewhat bonkers person who thought it was ok to damage property on your side of the boundary? Given that they damaged your property because they considered your conversation attempts inadequate. That is social blackmail.

Sponsored Links
...on occasions i moved the van and parked it perfectly legally outside of my house
There's not a covenant in your deeds saying "no commercial vehicles"?
You're not allowed to park work vans down our road but people do.

You don't want to let her catch you by surprise by this if that's the case.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back