hello

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone havent visited for a while !
what are everyones thoughts on : ELECTRICFIX got a cat from them otherday and get free pair of dewalt boots with my first order woohoo !! its screwfix for electricians as far as i can tell anyone indulged ?
also
was thinking about buying a GOP10.8V-LI a multi tool from bosch would be usefull for cutting out drywall boxes and getting floor boards up . was wondering if anyone had used one ive heard conflicting reports .
Dingo x x

Sponsored Links
From what I have seen of them, the blades are extremely expensive and don't last long. That one is also battery powered so I certainly wouldn't buy it.
usefull for cutting out drywall boxes

Cutting drywall? Surely one of these:
drywall.jpg

is just as effective and 100 times cheaper?

Electricfix are fine, provided they sell what you want to buy. Not forgetting that you will have to be there when stuff is delivered, which may or may not be convienient.
If you do get anything from them, don't ever order breakable and hevay stuff together. How about a load of plastic sockets and a 100m roll of 10mm T+E banging around in the same box?

They do sell that ali-tube cable which ericmark is always mentioning. Never bought any though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back