Hello

D

daneski88

In the short time that I've been on here I have come across a variety of posters. There does seem to be an in-crowd and I would like to formally say "hello" to all of you and hope that you don't gang up on me when I blow a gaff while I'm finding my feet on here.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
(welcome by the way Daneski - one suggestion... don't take the General Discussion thing too seriously... the rest of DIYnot is very very good)

Hi. Very new myself, but by far the most accomodating forum I had the pleasure to frequent. Must thank the 'regualars' for that including Joe90 who has discussed the finer arts of F1 racing with me. :D

Crumbs, I've only been on here for less tha a day and have built up 26 posts already. Think this may become addictive if I'm not careful but there are so many interesting people saying interesting things and it seems rude not to reply.

My next task is to learn how to quote and thank people.

Crumbs, I've only been on here for less tha a day and have built up 26 posts already. Think this may become addictive if I'm not careful but there are so many interesting people saying interesting things and it seems rude not to reply.

My next task is to learn how to quote and thank people.

That how to quote :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back