HELP !! Baxi Bermuda Inset 2 Back Boiler 50/4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does it matter much if the ch pump is on the flow side or return side if its sending the water in the right direction :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Surely there is some disadvantage because the flow chart only shows it as a pump in the flow pipe.

Technically it doesn't matter, however the boiler in question had to be connected the right way to suit the type of system.

It would be a good idea to say what you had in mind and why you ask.

I was wooried that the injector tee that links the hw return and ch return might be influencent by having the pump so near it, do you understand, cause it shows on diagram that it should be on the flow !

A positive pressure is always better then a negative one, and it's easier to connect the open vent/cold feed if the pump is on the flow, and reduces the chance of any problems

I'm a low life laundry engineer, will it still work ok ? Primatic cylinder, single header tank ?

If you have a primatic cylinder then the pump wants to be on the heating flow.

Currently its on a glowworm 4 port boiler, with pump on return. What problem would I create by leaving pump where it is on the 3 port injector tee baxi. Sorry for being a pain mate ! :D

By having the pump on the return you are putting the maximum pressure on the primary flow. Not a good idea with an primatic cylinder as you could loose the bubble

Yep the bubble in the primatic cylinder that keeps the secondary water seperate from the heating water

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back