HELP !! Baxi Bermuda Inset 2 Back Boiler 50/4

But if its worked ok since 1970 and no mucky hot water, and provided 1 way valve keeps going in the cylinder. And the people are my best friends. And if I print out our chat. Then if it works ok we will all know that in the future the pump needs refiting on the other pipe pulling instead of pushing. In the mean time will it work. Oh and is the injector tee a tee or a fancy posh type of tee ? And thanks for your help, glad your nocturnal.

Sponsored Links
The tee is a fancy tee with a nozzle in the middle, that allows the gravity circuit to circulate around the outside.

The Glowworn has a spreader bar in the return connection which took the pressure of the boiler, completely different to the injector tee

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't try it :eek: but then it would depend on the size of the system and the pump head/duty.

A small system and the pump on low speed you may get away with it.

I'l let u know that asap. they thought i was taking a baxi out and wanted it 4 spares. U sound like the guy they need 4 bits.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back