Help in ID of controller System and instructions for alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved, and come across this control box for an alarm system. i need some help in setting it up with instruction manual etc etc ?

thankyou

Sponsored Links
well then lets get my crystal ball out and see what you have fitted............

sorry, nework busy, you will ahve to give some more info!

or even photos

Oasis

Sponsored Links
Is this the picture in your album? If so, you have a Menvier panel of some description. Depending on age/size, it could be a TS590, 690, 690iD, 900... Probably rule out the 2500 unless you live in a mansion!

It's asking for a remote reset, which means the system was probably monitored at some point. It'll require the services of one of your local alarm companies to service and reprogram the system as bells only. Make sure they are conversant with Menvier panels first.

I can't really help if you want to DIY as it could easily go tits up...

Ahh on your profile, could have said.

TS something, as above been on police response at some stage.
Under the main box cover there is a PCB on there it will say TS590/690/900 that is the model, forget anything on the keypad.

It is asking for a remote reset, and always will unless it is reprogrammed. You could do it yourself if you get the right book of words.

Good solid panels, although if you want police response again it will have to be ripped out and renewed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back