Help me find a pop song!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a song that my boys love - a "europop" song methinks, with "picasso" in the lyric & a video of young lads flying around on the wing of a plane.

Saw it today on "the hits" channel, but did not catch the artist or title.

Can anybody help???

Thanks, guys.

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
You might also find this quite amusing :D

this kind of video is popping up all the time, fat kids trying to get fame as the "jedi" kid did, they have no mates and it is their only outlet on the net, now maybe if they would go outside get some fresh air, maybe go to the park play some sports, they just might make friends and lose weight at the same time, a total result for all concerned, our escalating nhs bills due to heart attacks / obesity would fall, the parents bills for food/clothes would be lower and we wouldnt get you tube full of fatties with nothing to do, a bonus for all im sure you all would agree!

Sponsored Links
securespark, as ever i remind you that i am a DJ and have literally everything from 1953 to date(if it charted) on mp3, if you want the track i can email you it if your email supports an attachment of approx 3mb...

Thanks, 9!

Not sure if it does.....must check with my ISP.

There was a DJ at my sisters engagement do. He had a cd wallet full of CDs. :LOL: Kept leafing through them to find the song he wanted. :LOL:

Calls himself a professional lol.

I have a big flightcase full of CDs from my DJing days.

Nowt wrong wi em.

Eeeh, I've a loada 7" & 12" singles.....and a few LP's, too!!

PS Nine - have you got Ennio Morricone's "Chi Mai"?

I can only find a version with an operatic bint screeching over the top of it....

RF Lighting said:
I have a big flightcase full of CDs from my DJing days.

Nowt wrong wi em.
But that was "several" years ago Rob, wasn't it? There has been a musical revolution since that. Have you noticed it??? :LOL:

It wouldn't surprise me to see a DJ playing songs off an ipod nowadays.

For simplicity and ease of use then an ipod is probably the way forward for DJ's, though the quality is definitely not the same as in richness of the sound, I have used a USB turntable to convert from vinyl to Wav and even in this uncompressed state the sound is far superior in quality played direct from vinyl bar the usual scratches etc those used to vinyl from old will be used to it anyway and I have tried some of the supposedly best scratch removing software and have actually found i missed hearing it and prefer it in it's raw "scratchy" format.

securespark said:

I can only find a version with an operatic bint screeching over the top of it....
Yes, I have - I will email it to you as soon as I can, but my ISP's email servers are currently down, and have been for 2 days :(

ninebob said:
securespark said:

Yes, I have - I will email it to you as soon as I can, but my ISP's email servers are currently down, and have been for 2 days :(
Teehee the price you pay for an uber-fast connection :LOL: I have 8 meg, and i cant imagine anything faster!!! :LOL: A song arrives in less than 5 seconds from itunes. 800KBps :eek: I remember back in the day of napster when I'd sit there waiting for 25 minutes for a song to come in, so I could hang up the modem and make a phone call!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back