Help need i think my Aunts been Ripped off!

oooh luvverly

hope there are them old wrestlers steamed up hot dogs like you used to get at the pictures??

IF so I have tommy sauce and onions

:)

Sponsored Links
i cant say who the manufacturers are but what you need to look at is if there is a digital display on the boiler and there is a diagnosing facility, and the all the parts for say an 18kw boiler are identical to say a 30 kw boiler then u know you are on the right lines. So buy the cheaper boiler and alter the set up of the boiler then hey presto you have now got say a 31 kw boiler for the price of an 18kw boiler

the plumbing miracle said:
i cant say who the manufacturers are but what you need to look at is if there is a digital display on the boiler and there is a diagnosing facility, and the all the parts for say an 18kw boiler are identical to say a 30 kw boiler then u know you are on the right lines. So buy the cheaper boiler and alter the set up of the boiler then hey presto you have now got say a 31 kw boiler for the price of an 18kw boiler

jeez fella are you real :rolleyes:

all us old gits have been in this game a while :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now i know why you call your self the miracle, its a miracle you aint killed someone

:)

Sponsored Links
aye fella and we still wipe lead and we still can caulk cast (you lot use "o" rings" )cos yer don't know how to do it right

tell me the last time you pulled the balls through a branch you had fabricated on site :rolleyes:

I remeber me and old pappy running a water pipe in Lignum Vitae :):)

Gawd I must be getting old

PS I have been on countless training courses and all have told me that there is no way we can do what you suggest

but then you know best I am sure

Because most of us have not heard of it , it doesn`t mean it`s not true an correct....Would you believe it if i said there is a boiler that phones back to a base station and says it is about to break down or has broken down and needs an engineer to call and repair it . Sounds far fetched but BG had these on trial 7 years ago. Few people out of the company knew about these although it was common knowledge within it

namsag said:
Because most of us have not heard of it , it doesn`t mean it`s not true an correct....Would you believe it if i said there is a boiler that phones back to a base station and says it is about to break down or has broken down and needs an engineer to call and repair it . Sounds far fetched but BG had these on trial 7 years ago. Few people out of the company knew about these although it was common knowledge within it

All the RD (remote diagnostic) series can do it but it won't happen in that form. I think they are now trialing a new system in Leicester on worcester cdi's.

I seem to remember that Ideal had those facilities potentially available but I have never seen a boiler connected up to a telephone line!

I assume its one of those good ideas (?) which never went anywhere.

My Sky receiver is connected to the phone line but thats only because the original agreement said it had to be there for a year. Must remember to pull out the plug. It never told them when a tree grew into the receive path though.

Tony

corgiman said:
I remeber me and old pappy running a water pipe in Lignum Vitae :):)

Gawd I must be getting old

PS I have been on countless training courses and all have told me that there is no way we can do what you suggest

but then you know best I am sure

shurrup you that was a guvvy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Come off it pappy I remember you working out quotes with a wax tablet and a bleedin abacus

poor old git

;)

PS have you had your pills?? and do you need the commode yet???

:):):):):)

Ollski at the time of its inital trialing they where using an adapted ideal classic`s which to be honest we laughed at due to it`s reliability and simplistic design and we pushed for the more complicated boilers to be accepted on to the programme.

So there you go then dadthebuilder, your question answered :!:

Tha Tha Tha Tha That's Another satisfied customer Granvile!

Those pipe runs you done in Lignum Vitae Kev... must have been donkeys years ago, probably about the time of the start of this thread was it :LOL:

I often wonder how 'The Old Aunt' is getting on these days :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back