Help...Please look at my radiator towel/tiles photo album.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I contracted a qualified plumber/tile fitter to do the job to avoid problems.

I guess DIY would given me less headaches and the job would be finished by now.

I do not know how to move forward.

I have called few plumber/tiler fitters with different approaches and views. Some say... "nothing wrong love", others: "Gee... can't do it" and now and again: "Wowww... must start all over".

I do have the feeling that the "Wowww... must start all over" is the right answer.

Needless, to say that I wonder if DIY with YouTube videos would have been easier.

Trouble is that I don't even know the name of the parts needed for the job or have any tools.

I spend all day :cry: :cry: :cry: .... It is so unfair. Kindness and fairness is my middle name :cry: :cry: :cry: Why... why... why... are workmen so unreliable, unprofessional and full of blah blah blah. Even they references most probably are all phoney.

Ladies, if you have the tools just DIY with YouTube help, the results will be better and less stressful than having to deal with all the problems and save yourselves the position I am in looking for solution and answers everywhere.

Any views, suggestions, comments on the photos on my album or in this topic will be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

JKLstar

Sponsored Links
Pigs ear springs to mind. I'd be ripping it out and starting again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back