help please tempramental hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi please help i have a vaillant combi which is always on timer but my hot water works most of the time but recently the boiler fails to light when i turn the tap on any ideas thanks , :( ste

Sponsored Links
im sorry i have no idea it has a door at the bottom that opens to the right ,inside there are about 7 lights on the left for pilot light and operation mode beneath them is the on off switch,then three dials top is for heating setting 1-9,middle water 1-9 ,bottom water/heating/both ,to the right of this is the timer control,the pilot light is behind the top panel which has to be removed seperatly,hope this helps all of the switches are green thnx ,ste

Yep its the turbomax.

Flip down the black front panel and on the bottom right is a pump, behind is diverter valve. On the RHS of the diverter valve is a microswitch. Open up the hot tap and see if a little white paddle pushes down on this switch

Sponsored Links
hi there is no panel to pull down also forgot to tellyou there is a temp/pressure guage on bottom right

You have to undo the screw on the top left of the black panel to enable it to hinge down.

hi will have look in morning have to go to work now thanks again be back on tomorrow cheers ste

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back