Help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just had my bedroom redecortated last month, all four walls with wallpaper and the when it was done it looked okay, but after a week or so there was gaps showing where it wasnt put together the two outside wall are covered in bubbles and the walls are lumpy or dented when i touch the wall paper. The walls were re plastered so it was smooth when it went on. Any advice on what to do it doesnt look the best right now.

Sponsored Links
was the plaster dry and was it sealed with Pva or similar first? best option unless you want to redo it is wait and see if it dries out.

are the walls cold to the touch compared to the other walls and can I ask why you had them re-plastered, was the plaster coming away from the walls?
Just wondering if there might be some slight damp issues with the outside walls.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back