Help..plumbing a toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder if you guys can help.
I am getting a new bathroom refitted but I want to relocate the existing toilet to the other side of the room and was told I need a 4inch soil pipe to go across and out the wall but I don't want this option as it will reduce floor space quite a bit onsidering my bathroom is small. What are the other options and how are they done?
If a pipe can go through the floor then is there a chance that if there is problems you have to take the tiles out?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It depends on your layout really - maybe its possible to go straight out of the wall and connect to your SVP or it could go straight downwards, into the ceiling void below. You could also use a Saniflow system, which deals with small bore pipe.
John :)

As Burnerman wrote above - you need to find out the direction of the floor joists. If they head towards the outside wall you might be able to run the soil pipe straight across under the floor. If installed properly this shouldn't give any problems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back