Help required please! (meaning of Troll)

Sponsored Links
Yep. Joe is just an oaf. In fact it's not really fair to challenge him, it seems like bullying. But he reckons he can look after himself and does keep coming back for more...........

Not wrong at all, kick ass, (like I do in the plumbing forum) and they all cry 'troll'. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
A troll is someone that you can't out-argue. Which is why I'm referred to as a troll. For all your education, you are not an intelligent man, and I can outargue you whenever I wish. :mrgreen:
You`re a card , Joe - but I like you . Confidence can come over as arrogance on t`net

It's not confidence, it's a chip, which results in bravado.

A troll must also be a dull person who possesses no personality at all and who has absolutely no social life what so ever.

You could argue that he/she maybe does have a social life and regards forums as a bit of fun.
On the other hand there's probably loads of folks who are socially retarded and find some respite spending their days on an Internet forum. Their always the ones with huge post lists and tend to take things a tad too seriously. Every type of forum site has them that I have seen and there always the ones that start crying troll when in fact it can be little more than just an opinion difference.

Such is life :rolleyes:

A troll must also be a dull person who possesses no personality at all and who has absolutely no social life what so ever.

You could argue that he/she maybe does have a social life and regards forums as a bit of fun.
On the other hand there's probably loads of folks who are socially retarded and find some respite spending their days on an Internet forum. Their always the ones with huge post lists and tend to take things a tad too seriously. Every type of forum site has them that I have seen and there always the ones that start crying troll when in fact it can be little more than just an opinion difference.

Such is life :rolleyes:

Here is a guy who has got the people sussed. Well done kid .

Trolls ARE in fact- people who live to spend all their time on a forum/Forumssssss.
When anyone DARE invade their space/COMFORT ZONE-- they attack.
Trolls always seem to group together and feed off each other .
if anyone dare invade their space-- inslts and profanities follow .
They try to grind posters down and pick faults when no actual faults are to be found .
Birds of a feather-- come to mind . (could be something in the copper that affects them mentally).
Very sad really- I'd bet that when they go to bed each night-- they are awake most hours- considering their next attack .
Very often though- it takes ONE troll to see another TROLLS post until he has the courage to post another insult .
They know who they are -- but- sure as eggs are eggs-- not a single one of them will have the balls to admit it .

No probs though-- I't's life .
takes all sorts .

I spend more time on the forum than most but I don't watch Soaps or boring films. I read lots more than I post. People like Woody and Nosey know loads of stuff that I never knew. I also give lots of free advice to the punters - that's what the forum is for. I don't consider that makes me some kind of social ****** (even if I am).

I read lots more than I post.

Yes Joe, it's something that's always fascinated me, your command of English is very good indeed. But you know feck all about science and just don't realise it, which is your real weakness I would say. You think because you don't get it, nobody gets it. That's what makes you such an oaf.

Sponsored Links
Back