Looking for some help
=============================

Think this is a Mushroom lock?

l1.jpg

I am looking for these to buy but i do not know what they are called

l2.jpg

List below is a number in red that is stamped on the item

l3.jpg

I am looking to revamp our windows as they are approx 15 years old now and parts are getting worn

l4.jpg

Thanks All

Sponsored Links
I think you'll be extremely lucky if you find anything, at 15 years old those locks will be obsolete and will be old stock, someone may have them collecting dust somewhere but its near on impossible to find them.

Depending on how much you are willing to spend then it might be easier to retro fit a more modern lock with matching keeps.

Hi All

The first picture is of the space the bracket sits in.Is there anything else that would fit or modify to make it fit?

b1.jpg

This picture is the bolt that goes into the bracket in the first pic.

b2.jpg

This is the lock i would like to replace or find as close as possible.

b3.jpg

This is what the lock fits onto again if i cant get the same an equivelent if there is one.

c1.jpg

If anyone has any ideas how i can get these parts or the mdern equivelant
i would be very grateful.

Sponsored Links
Try a company called kingsolutions in wales e-mail them the pic's im sure they can help :- 029 2077 9212. we use them all the time and are very helpful.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back