Help to identify heavy duty wall bracket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I was after some help locating/identifying these on the internet. I'm hoping they were not locally manufactured. I didn't have time to ask the property owner. They seem to be made from 100mm box tubing and are offset to lift a pergola roof over/around the building eaves. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent ages googling and even reverse image look ups didn't help. I like the idea of being able to overlap a car port roof with the end of my house. They seem to take a 150x50mm joist.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Neil

Attachments

• IMG20231103105231.jpg
    IMG20231103105231.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG20231103105238.jpg
    IMG20231103105238.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 63
Sponsored Links
They do look like custom made brackets to me as they are for quite a niche purpose for them to be made in large quantities. A local steel fabricator would be able to make them for you i'm sure.

Hi All,

I was after some help locating/identifying these on the internet. I'm hoping they were not locally manufactured. I didn't have time to ask the property owner. They seem to be made from 100mm box tubing and are offset to lift a pergola roof over/around the building eaves. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent ages googling and even reverse image look ups didn't help. I like the idea of being able to overlap a car port roof with the end of my house. They seem to take a 150x50mm joist.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Neil
Agree with the above - not proprietary - bespoke. We get stuff made often at our local stockholder/fabby shop.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies everyone. Looks like I'll have to ask my local fab shop to make me some up.

It might be useful for the fabricator, if you could temporarily remove one as a sample, if you can arrange a suitable temporary support.

Back