help with 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have a 105 he that developed an intermitent fault a couple of weeks ago.
at first it was just with the dhw, i.e the light was flashing to show a fault on the fan or flue. Now it,s everything and i have no dhw or heating. after lots of research on the net it seemed that this was a consistent problem with this model and that a new pcb was required, but i have fitted one and still the problem is there. can anybody help

digger

Sponsored Links
Thats because its prob the air pressure switch that is faulty

thanks for the prompt reply. how easy is it to check and replace the air pressure switchd

digger

Blow down tube gently is the aps top right unscrew plate next to flue elbow or take cover off and blow into aps not to hard

Sponsored Links
keep blowing or try sucking and when it clicks keep going and see if it fires try central heating on and blow

Malkie u got a number i can ring you on , or you can ring me on 07885346777....just wanna make sure that what i do is right

Digger

is better to use a meter and see if live moves from one terminal to another when fan starts.i take it the fans does run when you try to get heating?

yes the fan runs. btw since i put it back together the heating has started working again(how long for i dont know) but as soon as turn the pre heat on the burner cuts out out. also even with the pre heat off we have started to get some hot water......HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP

These are safety issues and a RGI should be called in to trace the fault.

REal basic here you did get a 105 HE instant board and not just a 105 HE board

ye. made sure it was for the instant, checked with baxi themselves as to what the part no. was

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back