Help with GardTec setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help with GardTec setup
I’ve just bought and installed a New Gard Tec system (not screw fix) that consists of 1 CPX Panel, a Wireless expander and 1 remote keypad.
I have 2 PIR pet detectors and 3 door contacts all wireless.
I managed to install the system and get it to arm but the problem I’m having is programming zone 95 for door entry, I have all the instructions and access codes but at the moment most of the settings are just a different language to me.
Can someone just help me set the door entry or delay what ever it is called so we can at least set it when we go out? I can arm the system with the 2 fobs but when we come back in the door contact triggers the alarm and getting the panel back to unset mode is a work of art.

Sponsored Links
I notice you have no replies to this post, if you can send me the zone types that you can allocate to the circuit I should be able to tell you what to programme it as.

Are you sure it is the Door contact and not a detector that activates when you come in.

If you have a detector that can see you as you come in it needs to be an Entry route device.

I have dealt with this brand of kit many years ago but not the wireless.

Thanks but I found help on another forum, the problem was in the zone setting, remove+ & -
Thanks for your offer M8
I just need to find the engerners manual for the CPX now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back