Help with loft conversion plans... London/Clapham area

ASM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm strating down the road of getting a loft conversion done.

I have a good family builder but I need someone to assit with getting plans drawn up and getting the plans through planning.

I want to do a rear dormer conversion and continue the conversion over the rear of the house right through to the back over the current structure.

Nearly every road on my street has a conversion done but only one goes right the way to the back of the existing structure. I have been told by one of the four loft conversion companies ( who are all way to expensive for my pocket ) that there is a loophole to allow this to happen. I would like to talk to someone who knows this and can help me get the plans drawn up and through planning.

Anyone in the area who can help please get in touch.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
If the builder has contacts then he should be the one you're asking. Otherwise you could ask in the Loft Shop, there's one in Upper Norwood, they do a full design and plans service, probably slightly more expensive than finding your own designer/architect, engineer etc but's it's an all inclusive package.

Can't vouch for them, only read about it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back