Help with texecom elite 48

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m programming the above and got a bit stuck
The entry and exit timer seems to be on final door close is there somewhere in the program that will just do the time and also is there somewhere a program to turn off the banner when set so I know it’s set thanks

Sponsored Links
000B8FA8-8B8C-4BE4-BDA2-6D4C00725AD3.jpeg
Cheers for that do you know if there’s anything on the banner goes off when armed and do these tags work with this system tried but not getting anywhere it says present tag now

Sponsored Links
What’s that fob from ? Other system / access control ? ....the only fob s that I know to work ( seen ) are ACT access fobs

If it doesn't register the tag isn't compatible, many of the kits come with a pack of 5 prox tags.

Texecom tags don't usually have any printing on.

So as pointed out where has the tag come from?

Think I completely messed programming up ok so yesterday was only using zone one to test
Today when I’ve powered back up zone one would trigger and let me turn off (but don’t have to scroll through) to reset
However when I go through zone 1 on entry and walk through zone 3 it triggers alarm which I want it too but won’t accept code it asked for tag when I did press rest it says contact arc ????

Sorted the tag one user 1 program time lock it seems to reset now without going into service but still don’t have to scroll through events to reset ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back