HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Beko dishwasher has broken :evil:
It seems to turn it self on when i close the door, even though i have not started the cycle. All it seems to do is make alot of noise so i have to keep it turned off!!!

Its only a year old

Hope someone can help me :)
Thanks x

Sponsored Links
Take it back to where you bought it from and tell them you want it fixing or replacing.

Take it back to where you bought it from and tell them you want it fixing or replacing.

Thanks that what I thought.. Do you think they will need a receipt? As I am not sure where it is or can they tell just from the serial number?

Sponsored Links
It has an internal leak & that is why you can't stop the drain pump from running as soon as the power is turned on. Water has leaked onto the base-plate & activated the flood protection device. Contact the seller & make a juicy complaint. It isn't "fit for purpose" if it dies after only 12 months. To be honest Beko is junk.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back