hep20 equal tee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, i have got to renew two lengths of copper pipe hot and cold feeds both are linked into HEP20 equal tee's white in colour. Can the existing pipe removed and replaced with a new pipe without destroying the connection and then having to replace both tee's?

Sponsored Links
You can re-use them but you might need two new grab rings depending on how you get them off the pipe.Cut the pipe and take them off backwards.

Sponsored Links
Buy one hep coupler and rob the unions from it to replace the parts you need on the tees.

Thank you all the tee pictured is the exact one, serves me right for not looking back again at the posts, couldnt get tees off with out key, so cut poly pipes, hot and cold from boiler and elbowed them onto replacement pipes to feed upstairs bathroom. Once new units and sink in place cut polypipe again put in tees for hot and cold to new sink and connected flexi tap connectors via ball valves and some pipe to the tees.

Then proceeded to have a go at the waste "double bowl" and rang the plumber "beyond me" :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back