Highest birth rate in Europe

M

midge123

Figures [a favourite with Benedict] released today ,reveal that the UK has the highest birth rate in Europe and here since 1972. I wonder what section of the community was caused this rise. I have no doubt and it's the tax payer footing the bill. Don't give them your money

Sponsored Links
Figures [a favourite with Benedict] released today ,reveal that the UK has the highest birth rate in Europe and here since 1972.
Where from? Any chance of a link?
I wonder what section of the community was caused this rise. I have no doubt and it's the tax payer footing the bill. Don't give them your money
Do these figures not also provide such information, or are we left to guess?

Sponsored Links
Benedict, keep the faith, lol
Figures [a favourite with Benedict] released today ,reveal that the UK has the highest birth rate in Europe and here since 1972. I wonder what section of the community was caused this rise. I have no doubt and it's the tax payer footing the bill. Don't give them your money

This is a part from the report

More than 51,000 people moved out of London, largely to the South East and East of England, the ONS data shows.

London recorded net international migration of 69,000 - the highest of all regions. Northern Ireland had the lowest net migration growth of about 400, the ONS said.

White Londoners are moving out of the area to the south east and east of England,we aslo have had some moving around our way to escape what is going on, just google white flight .......leaving our capital to become full of migrants and this will become a massive problem area in years to come ..the met police are already struggling to cope,schools...nhs services ,local coucils,housing ect ect and the next influx of Romanians and Bulgarians yet to be welcomed with open arms

Sponsored Links
Back