hit counters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
first post in software so go easy ;) ive got a web site made with flash and my mate who built it said i cant have a hit counter because it starts fresh every time :confused: ive spoke to another mate with a similar website and he says he can find out through something or other, any help :LOL:

Sponsored Links
i hate flash, but it does make cleaning the bathroom easier :LOL:

jbonding said:
first post in software so go easy ;) ive got a web site made with flash and my mate who built it said i cant have a hit counter because it starts fresh every time :confused: ive spoke to another mate with a similar website and he says he can find out through something or other, any help :LOL:
Try StatCounter,
it's free (well the free 'version' only shows the last 100 pageloads), but has excellent stats. it even shows you where visitors come from, where they found you (on which page of any search-engine) and with what kind of keywords your website was found.
Have been using it now for almost two years and it's also a great help to optimize your site. Any rpoblems with implementing it on your website, just give a shout, I've placed it on all my website pages without any problem.

Sponsored Links
cheers wyl what i wanted to know was can you have a hit counter that works using flash ;)

cheers eddie ive looked but are they real hit counters that tell you how many hits youve had or are they just made up :)

while you are waiting, try it and see.

there may also be one that works with flash on the java scipt site

breezer said:
while you are waiting, try it and see.

there may also be one that works with flash on the java scipt site

i dont mess with the web site breezer i just wanted to know if its possible to have a hit counter that works with a flash website ;)im only a plasterer :LOL:

jbonding said:
i dont mess with the web site breezer i just wanted to know if its possible to have a hit counter that works with a flash website ;)im only a plasterer :LOL:

in that case why are you wondering? its your webmasters problem not yours.

Most webhosts also give / provide webstats anyway (mine do)

original post :
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:42 am Post Subject: hit counters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first post in software so go easy ive got a web site made with flash and my mate who built it said i cant have a hit counter because it starts fresh every time ive spoke to another mate with a similar website and he says he can find out through something or other, any help
;)

breezer said:
jbonding said:

in that case why are you wondering? its your webmasters problem not yours.

Most webhosts also give / provide webstats anyway (mine do)

do you have to phone or email them or is it possible to look yourself :?:

jbonding said:
cheers wyl what i wanted to know was can you have a hit counter that works using flash ;)
Don's see why not. It's free, try it.

Sponsored Links
Back