hive or similer

Sponsored Links
Is there any need to control the water anyway, you turn on tap n you get hot water, I really just want to control my heating from away, as for the learning thermostat on nest, it looks really nice, but dont know if I would have the need, I have found some more models on amazon ie heatmiser and solmos, sorry cant think of the correct name, may take a look at those but if in the same price range as hive or nest may as well go for them

Is there any need to control the water anyway, you turn on tap n you get hot water, I really just want to control my heating from away, as for the learning thermostat on nest, it looks really nice, but dont know if I would have the need, I have found some more models on amazon ie heatmiser and solmos, sorry cant think of the correct name, may take a look at those but if in the same price range as hive or nest may as well go for them
The hot water control is for people with a boiler and cylinder, not a Combi where it heats on demand.

Sponsored Links
Sorry !!!!! Mine will be a combi wnen installed, may take a look at that evohome

The good thing about Evo is that you can buy the basic stat and gateway, then when finances and/or lifestyle permit, you can expand it to zone your rooms independently if you wish.

There are various ways of doing that too.

At present you can't control the temp off your dhw with hive, but its being looked at as we speak...also looking at upgrading the stat aswell....dan, the adverts brilliant m8😉😉

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wish I knew what these squares were :LOL:

BTW - my dad has two beehives and the colony in one has taken a dislike to him. No amount of smoke placates the little swines and he has told me he has arms like Popeye.

Nice Honey though ;).

Ok, ok, some are better than others and have more functions etc but as for learning thermos etc, I just want to control temp on/ off with no fancy zones, so why is this salus one rubbish,, has anyone got one and have had problems or what, ij a nutshell why don't you like them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back