hmmm, sounds like a nice innocent lady !

JPC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
My name is Augustina i saw your profile today at(diynot.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address([email protected])
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for yourmail to my email address above.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life). NB!! please mail me in my private box not in the site ok.

This an email i received today...anyone else so goodlooking they got one too ??

Sponsored Links
Hello

This an email i received today...anyone else so goodlooking ?

I am, but forgot to leave my e-mail address. I was surprised that you and perhaps others do add your e-mail details to your profile information. :eek:

she is definately after your card details.a friend of mine had similar type of email from a nice russian girl.
this went on for ages she fell in love with him and she wanted him to get serious with her.
then came the crunch her mum was ill she needed money for her treatment could he send her the money etc etc.
play along with her if you like we can all do with a laugh. ;)

Sponsored Links
The fact that these scams are still on the go proves that there are mugs out there that fall for their spiel. :eek:

I remember a lady on TV that was asked by a relative to loan him £50000 only for a few days and that she would be repaid plus £5000 on the Friday.

Needless to say the relative paid it over to a fraudster who disappeared and of course the poor lady would never see her money again. :(

They play on peoples greed and are VERY convincing. :rolleyes:

i can see gregers" how you might be dissapointed...i'm glad i got one !! ;)
Some times it's hard to believe how folk get conned out of monies seemingly so easily...

different generation i guess...

anyway, she promised to come over once her mother was better and that we will be very happy, and she will be able to repay me once we are married in the uk.
She mentioned her 6 children might want to come, but i'm ok with that..

she does love me, doesn't she...fellas ??

I have checked my email and I NEVER got one...is it because I am 5 ft2 ugly with no hair and a beer belly,she may not fancy me!

Sponsored Links
Back