Holidays with the chavs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Due to a moments temporary madness I find myself on a holiday flight to Ibiza tomorrow.
I promise to refrain from:
1) Wearing a 'toon army' tee shirt
2) Throwing a refridgerator from my 3rd floor balcony
3) Smoking illicit substances
4) Throwing up in public
5) Starting a fight with wor lass in public (guaranteed to lose that one).....
and other such typical holiday pursuits.

See ya soon!
John :)

Sponsored Links
Happy holidays Raoul - hope the plastic surgery works out for you while you're there. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not sure it would be wise to do the Ford-Etal miniature railway trip for a while ;)

Nice tea room in that there mill, if you like that sort of thing. Then pick up some sausages from Bamburgh on the way home (and maybe yet another cuppa in the copper kettle) - lovely day out. Is the wooden toy shop in Belford still going?

The only blight about the whole area is the incessant rambling about Grace effing Darling!! :LOL: :LOL:

Due to a moments temporary madness I find myself on a holiday flight to Ibiza tomorrow.
4) Throwing up in public

See ya soon!

you lucky bar steward.... whereas, i'm off to work tomorrow :( ... so enjoy!! in fact, enjoy for all of us....!

4) Throwing up in public

See ya soon!

You forgot number 7) Refrain from letting my unruly, screaming brats run up and down the aeroplane aisle during take off/landing.

Oh, and number 8 ) to refrain from eating all day English breakfasts and roast beef dinners every day.

Almost forgot number 9) to refrain from wearing Union Jack shorts with an ever expanding and alarmingly red beer-belly hanging over the waist band.

Apart from that, have a great time. If you remember, get me 400 Bensons at the airport on the way back. Will settle up next time I see you. Ta! WS.

Sponsored Links
Back