Holy Moly

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
L

Lincsbodger

Have you SEEN this sinkhole that swallowed a three story building in Guatemala? Its not like you can tip a couple of lorryloads of hardcore in and 3 inches of tarmac on top....

I caculate its 342,000 cubic feet, thats about 600 lorrys worth of topsoil..........

ALeqM5jG_KeJ-U1RuZ_0r6bfAQDxW_Ts7Q

Sponsored Links
Shutter the sides with concrete and deck it over with bison slabs and use it as a rain water/water storage tank. :idea:

looks photoshopped to me..

or is it the set up for another of those "3D" televisions?

might be another of this guys artworks..

3D-Pavement-Art-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
I wonder if anyone gets to repel down into them and have a look what's down there? or see how far down they go..
it would be ideal to site a geo-thermal plant there now.. no digging involved.. as said, shore up the sides, put some cross beams in to stop further collapse and then run pipes down into it..

If it wasn't for the fact that some buildings are overhanging the hole I'd say it was Romulan. Even so, those clean-cut edges and the vertical sides below are too precise to be anything else. Since we're all still here, I can only assume that there's trouble back on Romulus:

"I distinctly told you to bring the red matter. :mad: :mad: :mad: "

"I'm sorry sir but the words "red matter" never passed your lips."

" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "

If it wasn't for the fact that some buildings are overhanging the hole I'd say it was Romulan. Even so, those clean-cut edges and the vertical sides below are too precise to be anything else. Since we're all still here, I can only assume that there's trouble back on Romulus:

"I distinctly told you to bring the red matter. :mad: :mad: :mad: "

"I'm sorry sir but the words "red matter" never passed your lips."

" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "

Rubbish, it clearly has all the hallmarks of a Klingon Photon Torpedo.

fools it's one of galacticus's holes that the silver surfer makes before he comes to strip the world of all it's life and energy...

Have you SEEN this sinkhole that swallowed a three story building in Guatemala? Its not like you can tip a couple of lorryloads of hardcore in and 3 inches of tarmac on top....

I caculate its 342,000 cubic feet, thats about 600 lorrys worth of topsoil..........

ALeqM5jG_KeJ-U1RuZ_0r6bfAQDxW_Ts7Q

wow!!! thats amazing

Sponsored Links
Back