Honeywell Accenta G4 mini

Sponsored Links
What a schoolboy error. Just wired it correctly on zone 2 and that worked fine on walk test.

I will redo rest now and wire tamper

Blue and yellow are your Tamper pair
Green and white are your alarm pair
So green and white into your zones 1-8 etc
Blue and yellow need to be wired in series together

Sponsored Links
Blue and yellow are your alarm pair on the contact
You have no tamper on your contact as other wires cut short.
To series tamper circuit blue from detector 1 onto yellow of detector 2 and blue of detector 2 onto yellow of detector 3 and so on.

Ok, that is what I am doing at moment.
So on door contact can I wire in tamper? If so how?
Thanks

Twist green and white cores together and connect twisted cores on single brass screw in contact

Now you're doing it as well Handy. You've chopped and changed on your pairing system.

So Littledaz, when you've decided on you're pairing standard, concentrate on the following.

connect twisted cores on single brass screw in contact

Doing that now, I have wired all green and whites to zones, just changing contacts around then will do tamper circuit

We have a result. Just done walk test, everything fine.
Many thanks to all of you who have pointed me in the right direction.

View attachment 117954 I have checked and I can't see where I have wired incorrectly.
I have taken a picture for the rkp
As soon as a pir senses anything in unset mode internal sounder alarm triggers
Any suggestions really appreciated

Hi Littledaz,

Could I ask how you cleared the tamper fault marked F0? I have the exact same fault on mine. I tried extending the spring on the RKP but that didn't help.

All zones are testing OK and the walk around but I can't clear the TP - F0 alert? Any tips?

Any help would be appreciated!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back