Honeywell Accenta G4 - What is the "Test Outputs"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

Could somebody please explain what is the purpose of the "Test Outputs" menu option (see attached image) . I have DIY'd the Accenta G4 recently (with some help from the DIYnot members). Everything works fine, but I'm puzzled what does the Test Outputs option actually do? Toggling the options doesn't really do much...? Am I missing something obvious here? Please advise.

Sponsored Links
the test outputs is used to test the programed outputs to trigger communication devices to the ARC, simple really!!!

Oasis

Alarm Receiving Company.
If it is a DIY installation and the system is not monitored, it is of no relevance.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your advise. The manual must be written purely for engineers as if they named it "test communication outputs" everything would be clear.......;)

Thanks again!

tonyW2

it Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)

not alarm receiving company or any other connortation!!!

used to be known as a central monitoring station or company, but EN got there hands on our regs and changed everything!!

Oasis

oasis.
Thanks and noted. Future terminology will be precise & correct :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back