Honeywell Accenta House Alarm Fault - Tamper Fault Lock Out displayed on LCD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my house alarm (Honewyell Accenta G4) randomly set itself off and then when I silenced the alarm, the LCD displayed Tamper Fault Lock Out. I can now only enter up to a 3 digit code but they screen does not change, it just beeps. I have tried checking the box but that looks ok. I have tried removing the fuse and when re-inserted it trips the alarm (which my code will silence), the LCD has now got black squares across it and I still can't do anything with the alarm.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated please!

Sponsored Links
You have a tamper on the system which needs tracing and rectifying , pulling random fuses is not going to fix it ….looks like you have made it worst , probably needs a new battery if the charge resistor hasn’t burnt out

Thanks, the fuse was on advice but in hind sight not the best idea! It seems to be a bigger job than I had hoped and therefore I will look to call out an engineer. Thanks a lot for your advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back