Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello

honeywell cm67z and hr80uk will they work togther or

more hardware needs to be added ?

TIA

Sponsored Links
There is a new controller for CM zone based on the CM series shell.

We don't fit them (we do the larger Hometronic system) but the HR80s etc are very reliable in service.

You have not described the application so I can't tell you if it will do the job; but if you buy the CM Zone pack then it incorporates a boiler controller and a set of rad heads. If you want to control your heating then yes, everything is included, apart from possibly the actual VH200 valves, I don't know if Hwell package these in the kit.

There is a new controller for CM zone based on the CM series shell.

Hello simond

Which new controller ?

We don't fit them (we do the larger Hometronic system) but the HR80s etc are very reliable in service.

Any links to Hometronic website and prices ?

You have not described the application so I can't tell you if it will do the job; but if you buy the CM Zone pack then it incorporates a boiler controller and a set of rad heads

Need to control 2 trvs and use trvs as a zone valves/controls to turn off radiators when rooms unoccupied (8-12 hours). The controller needs to be wall mounted at shoulder level be easy to read/adjust and have digital room temp displayed ( shoulder level and digital minium).

If you want to control your heating then yes, everything is included, apart from possibly the actual VH200 valves, I don't know if Hwell package these in the kit.

The kits found have 6 hr80uks and are £500 only 2 trv heads needed + 2 VH200 valves + controller . More to be added as needed.

simond and more help suggestions ?

TIA

Sponsored Links
You will find the info on CMZone at
http://www.honeywelluk.com/product.aspx?r=ws&p=2398

Links to Hometronic are on that page or my web site has details - there is an installation blog featuring actual installs (see my profile). Hometronic is CM Zone's big brother and is not a DIY product, cost is around £3-4K.

It would seem the new CM controller has not come out yet, but it will be changed to the units similar to CMT 927 etc, I am told. Currently the CM67z is using the design of the 2005 range.

If you are eventually going to fit more than 6 heads you would be better looking at Hometronic, this gives massive savings and individual room control of up to 16 zones for the cost of a cheap solar install. Solar being a white elephant that never pays back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back