Honeywell CM927 Programmer to WB 37CDi auto doesnt work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Before I call the installer any tips on why this might be happening?

i have programmed the days and copied them to all the other days and saved etc

when i put it in auto mode the boiler just comes on and stays on even after the the last time period has finished

i.e.its timed to go off at 10pm but if i put it on auto after 10pm it still comes on

Sponsored Links
all the temps are the same start and finish

i want it to maintain 20c util 10pm and then go off until morning

set the off temp at 10 o'clock to 5 degrees then it wont come on unless it drops below 5. these programmers dont have an off time!!

Sponsored Links
That worked setting the temp very low for the off time thanks but seems a bit silly to have to do it like that.

Why not just go off with the timer

That worked setting the temp very low for the off time thanks but seems a bit silly to have to do it like that.

It's done this way so the thermostat will act as a frost stat. The boiler will only come on if the temperature drops below overnight setting.

The OFF position on the slider switch does exactly the same thing; it sets the room temperature to 5degC.

It is all explained in the user manual. :rolleyes:

It's done this way so the thermostat will act as a frost stat. The boiler will only come on if the temperature drops below overnight setting.

The OFF position on the slider switch does exactly the same thing; it sets the room temperature to 5degC.

It is all explained in the user manual. :rolleyes:
No need to roll the eyes mate, why not just go back to the frost setting when the timed setting ends like it does when its off?ridiculous to have to set all ending timings at 5c

Why not just go back to the frost setting when the timed setting ends like it does when its off?ridiculous to have to set all ending timings at 5c
It's called flexibility.

The OFF setting is there for when you are away on holiday etc. The night time temperature can be set to what you like. Some people like it to be fairly warm overnight, i.e about 15C. The OFF temperature is set separately from the night temperature.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back