Honeywell CMS927 and Intergas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The Intergas manual talks about the Honeywell CMS927 thermostat. I can only see the CM927 on the Honeywell UK site, what's the difference between them?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The CMS is sold without the BDR - that's the box that goes on the wall next to the boiler to receive the signals.

It's because the thermostat connects directly to the chip built into the ECO RF boiler so it doesn't need the separate box. It also gives the thermostat open therm control directly over the burner.

Or we have launched our own system called InTouch similar to Hive or nest except the installer can remotely monitor your boiler from anywhere!!

If using any other model though you will need the CM927 with the separate reciever

Sponsored Links
Plumbcenter wireless Progstat (made by Honeywell) also talks to IG RF

It comes with a hard wired stat, a wireless gateway that plugs into your router, then you download the app.

Stat can be wired in bell wire to make a new run easier.

Last edited:
Just for disclosure I work for Intergas but honestly...

InTouch is awesome!!!

Dan do you have an Nvidia graphics card or screen recording software?

We really need to get a high quality video out there featuring InTouch and I won't be able to do it until I get the 2nd Extreme in the country :mrgreen:

The Welsh wizard is camping by the ferry terminal to make sure he gets the first one :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It comes with a hard wired stat, a wireless gateway that plugs into your router, then you download the app.

Stat can be wordsmith bell wire to make a new run easier.

Would intouch replace the proposed CMS927 with the round thermostat?
Could intouch be added at a later date utilising the CMS927?

thanks

Oh and OP if you really really want a CMS927 then Williams stock them

But seriously InTouch is made for the boiler - even better in a month or so when the new stat comes out.

You don't need the heating yet anyway do you? ;)

Would intouch replace the proposed CMS927 with the round thermostat?
Could intouch be added at a later date utilising the CMS927?

The cm927 can work with the boiler, but it limits inTouch purely to a system monitoring role (which is actually how I plan to use it for customers).

I have a full Evohome system running with mine.

@Razor900, I'm going way over your head and the Wizards. I'm getting betas flown from ze motherland by drones. :p.

P. S. I don't work for Intergas :D

Oh and OP if you really really want a CMS927 then Williams stock them

But seriously InTouch is made for the boiler - even better in a month or so when the new stat comes out.

You don't need the heating yet anyway do you? ;)

What is different about the new stat?

Incomfort as it is called in NL has some poor reviews on Google play and on websites selling the kit. Frequent reports of all settings being lost...

Can only report what's in my experience. And it's been fine barring a signal issue when carrying out experiments.

The system doesn't currently work with wireless stats and they also need to be OpenTherm compliant. Hence the 927 won't work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back