honeywell dt200 thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i'm replacing my Thermostat with a Honeywell Digital, and found that at the back there are 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow and an earth. On the new digi thermostat it only shows where the Live, and Neutral plugs in and nothing for the yellow, nor it hasn't got an earth connection. i am replacing a dial honeywell thermostat with a honeywell dt200 thermostat and have a potterton gold combi boiler.

Sponsored Links
i'm replacing my Thermostat with a Honeywell Digital, and found that at the back there are 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow and an earth. On the new digi thermostat it only shows where the Live, and Neutral plugs in and nothing for the yellow, nor it hasn't got an earth connection. i am replacing a dial honeywell thermostat with a honeywell dt200 thermostat and have a potterton gold combi boiler.

Click this link for DT200 Instructions

You will see that the DT200 does not need a Neutral or an earth so these wires can be wrapped (separately) in insulating tape and hidden behind the stat.

That leaves two wires: Red connects to terminal A; Yellow to terminal B.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back