Honeywell DT92E Room thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a really quick question that I can't seem to find a specific answer for after Googling a bit: should the green light be 'on' on the thermostat - ours isn't and I think I may have pressed and overridden something. The room has heated up to our desired temp but the radiators are not going off? And there are no lights on at all ?Any help appreciated
Thanks
Karen

Sponsored Links
Perhaps it needs its batteries replacing. The lid is hinged at the top and the batteries are installed just under the display.

The battery symbol didn't come on - I just tried to bind and red light did come on but now I have a blank screen on my downstairs room thermostat! Can't get it to turn on when I press the on off button - could i have locked out??

Sponsored Links
Ok so fingers crossed I think I might have sorted it out! It didn't say it needed batteries changed but I changed them anyway and I think I've managed to rebind - looks like it's worked - we shall see! Thank you

There are various installer set up modes you may have entered inadvertently, but wouldn't normally present a blank screen. You could try pressing the 'power button' just below the up and down arrows and hold it for 5 seconds. That normally gets you out of the set up modes. Or take out the batteries for a minute and then put them back.

EDIT
OK, I've just seen your last post whilst I was typing the above.

Thank you! Yes - often the simples things - keeping my fingers crossed - appreciate your feedback

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back