Honeywell frost stat kit

Sponsored Links
There is a wiring diagram showing 2 frost stats which I would like to revisit as I am having problems with. I am not a commercial site. I am able to get the transcript of the topic if I use search by author, but not the pictures.

do you have one wall mounted and one pipe mounted 'stats?
what problem are you having?

Sponsored Links
I have an S Plan layout with a frost stat in the garage with the pipe stat on the return to the boiler(which is also in the garage) connected to CH motorised valve and a frost stat in the loft with the pipe stat on the return from the HW tank just before bypass and connected to the HW motorised valve. I have all the wiring on a Honeywell Junction box.
I want to reference diagram in the missing topic to check I have connected up correctly as the boiler seems to be firing up quite frequently. The frost stats are set at 5 degrees.

is your cylinder in the loft?
it's not usual to have a frost stat in loft unless the actual boiler is there.

Thanks for all your replies.
But what I really want is either someone to draw me a diagram with both
frost stats connected to an S plan or for the moderator to reinstate my
previous topic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back