Honeywell Galaxy 2-44 (c043)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i'm looking to find out how to set this system up so that i can part set the system so that i can have a room constantly alarmed then unset when i need access without affecting other rooms, however when i go to zones and select the area it says full set, part set & night set but these cant be changed i don't think, there is a new keypad fitted in the zone i need alarmed but dont know what to do :( any help is appreciated.

lee :)

Sponsored Links
Hi, i'm looking to find out how to set this system up so that i can part set the system so that i can have a room constantly alarmed then unset when i need access without affecting other rooms, however when i go to zones and select the area it says full set, part set & night set but these cant be changed i don't think

I don't use it personally, but have a look at the GROUPS functionality. This seems to allow you to have three individual sub-systems that can be set and unset independently.

To change the zone attribute: when you get to the part where it says full set, part set & night set - The first thing displayed on mine is the sensor name (eg 1001 front door), then it tells me what it's set to on full set (eg 01 FINAL). This can be changed to, for example, 02 EXIT (or any other setting) by using the A or B buttons (I can't remember but you might then need to press enter to confirm you've changed it). Pressing the hash key now shows the same sensor name, then it tells you what it's set to on part set. It can be changed the same way using the A or B buttons. And repeat again for night set.

If I have a zone set to 18 SPARE for full set I've discovered I can't set it to anything except SPARE in part or night set. If you have a zone which you don't want active in full set, but want it active for part or night set then it needs to be set to 00 NOT ACTIVE for full set. Perhaps this might be why you don't seem to be able to change the zone in your area.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back