Honeywell ST799 Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We do not have any hot water.

Our boiler, a Worcester, is working as the central heating is blasting out, but we do not have any water. The instruction book advice is to clean a strainer which has been done, we have also repressurized the Megaflow as per the instructions. I have looked at the pipes and a hot pipe comes from the boiler to a silver Honeywell box marked "hot water" the other side of the box the pipe is cold. The Honeywell programmer is on and the Hot Water light is on. If the Heating slide is switched off on the programmer the boiler does not fire up to heat the water.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I really dont know why you think that you should make THREE postings on exactly the same subject! It wastes forum space as well as my time!

Hi Tony

Sorry about that. I posted three times because I was not sure where the problem lay and I wanted to cover all the bases.

Thanks for your advice, and I promise I will not do it again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back