Honeywell T6360 to Honeywell DT90E wiring question.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am changing a Honeywell T6360 to a Honeywell DT90E in my house and have a question regarding the wiring.

Terminal 1 (brown) goes to A
Terminal 3 (2 blacks)goes to B.

This leaves terminal 2 and the Earth, which I made safe and didn't fit to the DT90E. When I activate the new thermostat the underfloor heating pump kicks in but the boiler doesn't seem to fire up. Have I missed something ?

Cheers.
IMG_20220313_125534.jpg
IMfd.jpg

Sponsored Links
Doesn’t appear to be anything missed, especially if the pump is kicking in. Definitely on at the programmer? Have you checked the zone valve. I take it that it worked before you changed over?

Thanks for the reply Chris, as it turns out it was muppetry on my part, thought the boiler would fire up at the same time as the pump, there is a few minutes delay for some reason, and a few minutes of run on after I have turned the thermostat down. But it is working, I presume the delay is normal ?.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
A slight delay is normal, especially if there’s a previous demand being satisfied, eg on a Combi boiler it will pump overrun after a hot water demand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back