Honeywell t6360b

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got a potterton pro max sl linked to a Honeywell thermostat. I want to replace the thermostat with a wireless one but I don't want to put the "heat link" (receiver) on the wall where the current stat is. So my question is where does the wire come from? ideally I want to intercept it at source, but was unsure if it comes from the boiler or the programmer? How can I find out?

Sponsored Links
You wouldn't be able to put the reciever where the room stat is anyway. As it needs a permanent live.

You could put it by the programmer or if the wiring cente has a permenant live you could wire it in there. Just depends on weather you have an s plan or a y plan.

Y plans dont always have a permenant live at the wireing center. But s plans do.

This might sound silly, but where would my wiring centre be? Does every system have one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back