Hoover DYN10166PG8

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone tell me what the error code on my (new) Hoover washing machine means as I can't find any reference to it in the user manual...

It reads "h02" and there's a small flashing envelope (with a tick on it) to the left of the code number???

The washing programme finished (and I've removed a very soggy teddy!) but the machine hasn't drained all the water from the drum and the button to cancel is unresponsive - I'd hoped to cancel the existing programme and then put it on the drain programme to get around the problem...

Grateful thanks in anticipation :)

Sponsored Links
"E02" is a drain timeout error. On this model I don't think there is an error code with "H" in front.
First thing you should do is remove the filter (bottom LH side) & check for objects blocking the pump.
Beware all the water in the machine will run out so only screw it out a little to begin with & have something ready to catch the water!

Thanks for the advice, which I've now tried. Can't see anything visibly obstructing the filter and all the water now appears to have drained out. Machine is still showing the same error code.....

Any further advice and/or ideas?

Sponsored Links
Ok...Check the water supply is good & the inlet hose isn't kinked or twisted (restricting supply). Also check that the inline filters in the fill hose are not blocked. If all that is ok then there could be a problem with the inlet valve or pressostat. Don't know if you will be able to faultfind further as it would require a multimeter & a little electrical knowledge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back