Hoover Optima WHM 148 DF Dial Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a Hoover Optima WHM 148 DF for two years now and its been one of the worst machines ever.

The current problem I have is the Dial not selecting the programme correctly. I select 30 ad it jumps from one programme to another. The programme it jumps to are close to the programmes that I am trying to select.

I'm assuming its something to do with the connections being so close to one another in the dial hence the various programme selection.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
This model doesn't have a stand-alone program selector...it is integrated on the pcb :(

Sponsored Links
I may have been a little unclear.
Older models had separate program selectors, now most are integrated on the panel module instead. This is NOT the main pcb & they are not expensive http://www.espares.co.uk/parts?k=43800303 Be sure to quote the commercial code/serial number on the door sticker if you want to order one (there are two different versions of this particular model).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back