Hope these ba$tards get similar treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
its hard to read that article -all I can say is Im glad I wasnt on the jury

its beyond awful

Shocking case

they were talking about it on the radio

as far as I am concerned they would get there sentence

which would be at best a year in prison and than they would be taken to a place and dispatched to the next life

I would not hesitate not for a second would I hesitate to see them dispatched

Sponsored Links
I can't read it beyond the headline.

Anything like this that has found children involved I have to switch off radio or telly and purposely avoid reading it on the net.

I'll never understand the reasoning behind the end result in any of these cases, be it parents or any other person doing bad things that result in a loss of a child's life, or even pedo's

Torturing a 6 year old

sustained torture of a 6 year old over months wtf

that poor little boy makes you want to weep

they would beg for there lives ;)

Be thankful these cases are not commonplace.
Baby P was another. The cruelty of these people is beyond comprehension. And why? Why didn't they let the little fella go to a home where he could be looked after?

It may be more common than you think. These bastads know how to dodge social services and know all the excuses. Small children have limited vocabulary and vivid imaginations.

I have not read the reports either. The headline is enough for me. Killing them would be too merciful.

Mrs Mottie came into the lounge last night while I was watching this on the news and found me in tears. The video of that poor boy trying to walk on his last day alive and the voice recording saying he was not being fed was absolutely horrific. I could kill that pair with my bare hands and not give them a second thought. I hope someone does. Slowly and painfully.

such a terrible story and so sad that those who could have helped missed the chance. Notwithstanding any after action review that will likely happen, those with a duty to safeguard must feel terrible.

The court also heard Arthur had told others his "dad was going to kill him", he expressed this to his wider family, his doctor and his school.

further to my earlier post the intrigue got to me and i did read half the article, i was in tears and couldnt read it all through. since then i cant stop thinking about the poor boy and how something so awful could happen, i well up at every thought. the photo in the article is burned into my head and i seem unable to stop seeing it.

my son caught me mid tears and i look at him and i cant understand how any one can be so awful.

i also dont understand how it managed to get as far as cctv being installed and the boy telling family, school and doctors and then still being left there.

i sincerely hope there is further investigations as to the wider issues at play, but i dont hold out much hope. each time we hear a case like this we always told there is a thorough investigation, but nothing seems to ever really change.

The boy really needed a hug and to be told someone did care and love him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back