Hot water issue...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys!

I'm Jonny, from manchester... new to the forum, joined today when i came across a post that helped me get my boiler firing again.

so anyways, I've got an problem with my hot water, so i figured i'd see if any of you guys can help me.

Just recently i havent been able to run a decent bath... if you open the hot water tap fully, it gets moderatly warm for about a minute then runs cold.
If you open the hot water tap just slightly it runs warm, not hot, just warm.

It seems to get better if i turn the heating up to full before attempting to run a bath...

In the kitchen sink, the water runs hot when you turn the tap on, although perhaps not as hot as it used to.

Our boiler is a Worcester Combi 240 RSF.

Can anyone offer any advice on this problem?

Many thanks in advance

Muckerz :)

Sponsored Links
with the flow pipe off the boiler to the rads, cold. turn on your dhw. if the ch flow pipe gets warm.it could be your divertor valve passing to both heating and hot water,usually caused by a worn diaphragm in the diverter valve, easy to change though.try that first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back