hot water luke warm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a ideal concord boiler and my hot water has now gone luke warm,but my cylinder stat is on full and my boiler stat is also on 5.
My cylinder is hot at the top but cold at the bottom.put my randall on hot water only but its still the same.Anyone know what the problem could be , i got told it could be my 3 port valve

Sponsored Links
I think that a competent person would be checking the pump and then the cylinder stat.

Tony

Sponsored Links
motherearth75 said:
the central heating wouldnt work if the pump wasnt working would it

You might think that but its so easy to do that I would always do that first so that I am not caught out by fixing another fault and then finding the pump was not working properly and having to fit a free pump for the client!

What I really had in mind was whether the pump was working when HW only was selected.

If I were to miss a second fault and only quote for the first then I would have to fix both at the original price quoted. It focusses the mind !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back