hot water problems with triple thermostatic valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

Literally in the last couple of days I have started to have hot water issues with my shower and bath. Basically I have a triple thermostatic valve. One knob controls the shower the other the bath and the final one controls the temperature of both the shower and bath.

Basically, when the temperature knob is on maximum heat the hot water is just above luke warm. Just about hot enough to have a shower but I really need to have this sorted sooner than later.

I have not touched the pressure on the combi-boiler or anything. It seems to have just stopped being hot.

All the other hot water taps in the flat are working fine, even the sink tap in the bathroom is fine so it seems to be s specific problem with the shower/bath.

Also, it could be me but I also think that the pressure of the shower has also changed since the hot water has stopped working.

I am not a DIY guru in anyway but is there anything I can try and do before having to fork out to get a plumber in to sort it.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Will

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back