Hot water speed long pipe run..

Sponsored Links
Personally I don't give a sh*t about the general opinion, because I can do no more than continue to give my customers the service that they're happy with, as do most of the tradespeople on the forum.

I totally agree

sime10 said:
But you missed the rest of the quote
Quite frankly, if you had bothered with punctuation in your post then the confusion would have been less likely to arise. For example, I have no real idea what this means:

Wasn't the quote was it only a bit, it so WTF
Notwithstanding that, if you think I've misrepresented your post, then you must have made it obvious to everyone else by now, so just get over it. :rolleyes:

All punctuation changed now, I hope you can understand it properley .
I have gotten over it, Have you?

Sponsored Links
Hot water delays annoy me too. I've often wondered about putting a small unvented electric undersink heater on the hot pipe in the kitchen. 10litres or 15, 2kW or 3. You'd get hot water almost instantly for a bowlful, then you'd have to divert the cooler stream while the pipe emptied, then you'd get your tank-heated water.
Any comments?

Done just that @ son`s flat ...and apparently it works a treat........15l. 2kw replaced flow from a fortic some 5 metres away ;) on the kitchen sink ,so you get balanced mains pressure from the mixer tap........adequate amount for washing up .............washing machine nearby is cold fill only, as are most new ones .........the fortic just does the bathroom now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back