Hotpoint aquaris belt keeps coming off?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a hotpoint Aquaris washining machine with no access to the back i had found out the belt had come off and it did not appear worn with much huffing and puffing i got the belt back on however every time the macin goes on a fast spin it keeps coming off i have chcked to make sure the beltg is in the centre and it doesn't make any difference can some one tel me what could be causing it to keep coming off the belt after the 20 time has now shown a little wear in one spot but this was not their before i dont want to replace the belt and have it keep coming off.

any surggestions would be welcome thanks.

Jamie (struggling handy man ;) )

Sponsored Links
Model number ? Was it noisy or has it , any play on the inner drum. Poss bearings shot.

model number is WF000 and it was noisy before it stopped spinning and the drum does move slighty as well i couldn't undesrtand why the belt kept coming off... ok just put it on their is a banging noise and the belt is moving around on the cog but it is staying on on the wash cycle its only on the spin now could it be bearings the belt still doens't look that bad or could it be something else????

is it worth tryiong to fix or get a new one??? thanks.

Jamie

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back