hotpoint aquaris dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My hotpoint dishwasher seems to run on closing the door makes a grinding noise on opening the door i notice that no water is present whats the problem ? and is it a easy repair thanks

Sponsored Links
more info please
what stage of the wash cycle
did it heat
does it pump out
leak ???
does it circulate
does it fill
etc etc

Hi its as soon as i put the diswasher on it sounds as if its working but when i open the door no water is present so everything else works been told it may be the soliniod .
thanks

Sponsored Links
tip the mc back ,underneath at the front is a long black pipe from the sump, remove it and clean inside of pipe under a tap its blocked with crud that will stop it filling with water .

tip the mc back ,underneath at the front is a long black pipe from the sump, remove it and clean inside of pipe under a tap its blocked with crud that will stop it filling with water .
to motor 1 to pump only short hoeses thoe

hi go it tiped the sump being the large whit plastick 3 looks like 1/12 small hoeses commimg off 2

yep thats the one from base of sump about inch half wide .2 clips on each end about 8 inches long

yep thats the one from base of sump about inch half wide .2 clips on each end about 8 inches long
took the 3 hoess off felt in side all clear turned the machine on while tilted pump ect seem to be workin but no water is being pumped through

have you checked the inlet hose for kinks and disconnected it from the mc to see if water comes out of the pipe .if thats ok and no crud in the pipes .then the circulation pump is faulty cost about 80 quid its not worth it on a ten year old mc .

have you checked the inlet hose for kinks and disconnected it from the mc to see if water comes out of the pipe .if thats ok and no crud in the pipes .then the circulation pump is faulty cost about 80 quid its not worth it on a ten year old mc .

thanks for you help got told it
s the soliniod ? £29 I will see if the water comes through thanks agian for your help

thanks for you help got told it
s the soliniod ? £29 I will see if the water comes through thanks agian for your help

HI sorry one more questioton.
I took the water hoes off the back of the soliniod seee if its drwing water and no it isnt will this be the problem part

have you removed the blue inlet hose .the one that goes to your tap to the back of mc .also use a continuity tester on the solinoid if it bleeps its working.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back