Hotpoint AQUARIUS DWF 30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hell oall, I have had bit of trouble. I decided to clean the dishwasher with one of those dishwasher cleaners. 99p from home bargains. put the machine on 60 degrees. and pressed go. the timer read 90 mins and counted down down no problem. it got to 75 mins and i presume is was emptying. I left the room and came back after ten mins and the timer was still on 75 mins.??????? I found water all over the floor and tried to stop the program etc. although nothing was happening just the noise as it starts.

I pulled the dishwasher out and found that the waste pipe is cracked. so i called local repair shop for waste pipe no worries, but the shop said , if you take the pipe off and fetch it to us we can see if a universal hise fits and its cheaper. so i had a look at the waste pipe to see how i get it off, but for the life of me , i have no idea how to get the dame thing off. It goes into the dish washer at the back? i am no whiz with fixing things but, i will do it i have too, i hate washing up,

on saying this though, i turned the machine back on after a while and this time on a quick wash, just to see if it carried on working when the water was coming out and it carried on working????? i no i have to replace the waste pipe no worries (only if i knew what to do). but is it likely i have to do anything else because i have been reading other posts about the machine and its a nightmare just reading them. If i need to take anything apart, i would rather know now rather than having to take it to bits??????? ( i honestly need a step by step guide or just a prod in the right direction. Thanks for reading. help!!! :rolleyes: :p :oops:

Sponsored Links
Remove the top lid 2 clips then slide it back. Then remove left hand side panel. Then feed it though the bottom

Sponsored Links
As the above post says 2 clips on the lid at the back then it slides back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back